Fix Sbcglobal.Net Email Login Problems
SBC Global or Southwestern Bell is powered by AT &T and deals with telecommunication and internet services across specific states in U.S. Amongst the various services provided by the company one of the best known and most popular one is their email services. However, as no network is completely error free, SBCGlobal.net email login problem is a very common technical glitch faced by the users. In case you are troubled with the same here is a complete troubleshooting guideline for you.
The probable causes
As the thumb for all troubleshooting guide says diagnose the problem before treating it. So here are few of the probable causes that might cause your SBCGlobal email login problems.
· Entering wrong settings for the email account
· Your antivirus or other forms of Windows defender settings might prevent you from sending or receiving mails.
· Using an older or outdated version of your web browser
· Unstable internet connectivity
· Technical issues due to server errors
· Sending to wrong recipients
Steps to error fixes
1. Check the sbcglobal server status
· SBCGlobal email is associated with the AT&T email and its servers. So in case AT&T server is down you might face SBCGlobal.net login error.
· So before starting to update any account settings first check the server status
· In case you see the message displaying server is down wait patiently for sometimes before trying to login again
2. Wrong credentials.
· A very common type of SBCGlobal login error is entering wrong credentials
· Check whether you are tying the correct username and password or not
· The credentials are mostly case sensitive so make sure that you are not making any error while typing
· In case you are confused about your password or it reads wrong password message try to reset username and password and login in with the new credentials
Read complete guide how to reset sbcglobal email password
3. Browser Issues
· In some cases when the login button doesn’t work or you are getting an empty page while trying to login the error might be with your browser.
· In such situations try to optimize your browser and login again
· Delete all the residual memories like cache memories and cookies
· Check if the browser is in its upgraded version or not.
· Check the browser’s defender settings and firewalls
· Try to login with a different browser
4. Changing SMTP server settings
· This is an advanced troubleshooting method in case the general methods don’t work.
· Open SMTP server page
· Select server type POP3
· Now enter the username with a secret name
· Now go to POP3 server as pop.att.yahoo.com
· Now you are required to set the port at 995
· After you are done change the SMTP server to smtp.att.yahoo.com
· Enter the port as 465
· Again enter your username and password
· Click on Next option to save the changes.
For detailed information or solutions on sbcglobal email, read guide how to configure sbcglobal email settings
In case of any trouble faced during any stages or if the issues persist call professional experts for help.
emaildesktopgold • 2019 Apr 02